Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Nashville, TN (Regular Full-Time)
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a key role in managing some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects. Responsibilities include planning field programs, conducting technical briefings with field staff and project management tasks including budgeting and client communications. You will also be responsible for performing engineering analyses and preparing technical reports, as well as conducting regular site visits, overseeing field explorations and construction observations. As a project manager, you’ll be responsible for mentoring and overseeing the work of junior staff. Additionally, you will be responsible for business development activities including identifying new clients and maintaining contact with existing clients before and after a project.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering required; MS degree in Geotechnical or Geological Engineering strongly preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience required
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience
- PE license required
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to engage in site visits which can include repetitious lifting of loads up to 40 pounds in weight and hiking over strenuous terrain in varying weather conditions
- Must also be able to travel locally and long distances to service clients, perform business development activities and visit various GeoEngineers offices as necessary
GeoEngineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.