Environmental Engineer – Puget Sound (Regular Full-Time)
As an Environmental Engineer, you will play a key role in supporting several projects related to sediment, stormwater, and upland remediation projects. You will be responsible for managing client communications and project tasks, including budgets, scopes, billings and more for several projects. Additional responsibilities include leading engineering design, completing engineering analyses, participating in reporting writing activities and overseeing construction for a variety of projects. As a project manager, you will also be responsible for overseeing the work of and providing mentorship to junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required; MS degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience is required, including two years of project management experience
- A PE license is required; PE registration in the state of WA, or ability to gain WA licensure through reciprocity, is strongly preferred
- Broad civil/environmental engineering knowledge, including preparation of plans and specifications, construction monitoring, and environmental remediation required
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Some travel required
Our Commitment to Belonging at GeoEngineers
When people feel they can bring their whole selves to work, that they have a voice and are supported and respected, it creates trust and a feeling of belonging— employees then flourish, grow their careers, and do the best work of their lives. They are more innovative and creative, more productive, and better able to serve our clients and communities. A culture of belonging allows our employees to thrive and our company to prosper. This is a journey. We are committed to doing the work, learning, and evolving as we go.
GeoEngineers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.